Queen Rose - Hybrid Mattress Standard
Features and Benefits
- Added firmness from the STANDARD model mattress, our Hybrid Mattress LITE model structure are built with supportive mattress edge to prevent sinkage on the sides of your mattresses
- Ideal for back and stomach sleepers
- Medium firmness comfort supporting individuals with weight up to 250 pounds (total weight support of 450 pounds for Queen/King Mattress)
- Aircool® and LastFoam® technology ensuring reduced body temperature and body conturing support during sleep
- Made with eco-friendly materials safe for both sleepers and the environment
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Lowest price with customer service support on mattresses compared to other mattress brands of similar properties
Experience the convenience and savings of free shipping on all your orders! Shop with ease knowing that there are no additional shipping fees!
100 Nights Trial + 10 Years Warranty
- First time experiencing our Queen Rose mattresses? You're in for our 100 nights trial programme! We've got your back to achieve a goodnight's sleep and to fully experience the greateness of our mattresses.
- Experience peace of mind with our industry-leading 10-year warranty on your new mattress purchase. Our commitment to craftsmanship means that your mattress is built to last, providing you with comfort and support for years to come. Should any issues arise, our dedicated customer service team is here to assist you every step of the way.
- Pillow Top: Aircool®, breathable, antimicrobial fabric material
- Memory Foams: LastFoam® and CertiPUR-US certified memory foam
- Fire-Barrier: Fibreglass-free, fireproof cotton
- InnerSprings: 5 zone, single-type individual wrapped coils
Our materials are also CertiPUR-US certified and free from fibre glass to provide you a better sleep quality and security.
Our mattress features innovative cooling tech with a special layer that promotes airflow, keeping you cool with temperature drop to 35.6°F - 41°F throughout the night.
Last Foam material allowing the mattresses to have a longer product life.
Fill : Top style
Quilted hexagon pattern Cover：100% Polyester
- Fireproof Cotton：Fiberglass-free
- 1" Pressure Relief Layer memory foam: CertiPUR-US certified
- 1" Support foam : CertiPUR-US certified
- 9" 5-zoned individually wrapped coils with enhanced edge support
Coil Type: 800 individual pocket spring
- Twin: 74 (L) x 38 (W) x 12” (H)
- Full: 75 (L) x 54 (W) x 12”(H)
- Queen: 80 (L) x 60 (W) x 12” (H)
- King: 80 (L) x 76 (W) x 12”(H)
Feature: Temperature regulating
Packaging: Vacuum compressed
Our More Social Contribution
The pros: affordable, easy to set-up, does provide the comfort
The cons: have to ensure that your mattress is allowed to inflate for 2-3 days before you can rest on it
Ordered somewhere in December but they realised it was out of stock and I only received it early Feb. But their customer support was nice to notify me to check if its okay for me to wait for the next shipment and updated me when the shipment has arrived. Quality of the mattress is as described, similar to the other mattress I've got from another brand just that this piece was cheaper.
Find that the mattress is somehow softer than my previous medium firm mattress, could be better. But okay for the price paid. Might need to purchase a topper
Love how its packed in a box. Though its heavy but its easier to have it moved to my room. Firmness is alright
Wanted to get a quick fix for the nieces coming over for the holiday stayover and got a full size mattress from Queen Rose, pricing is okay compared to all other brands, and no complains from the kids and myself so I guess this is another good buy.